Group Workshops in Somatic Integration Therapy
Facilitated workshops in small or larger groups.
Content or overview includes –
- Basic instruction in “tapping” – the mechanics of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).
- Awareness of basic principles of Somatic Integration Therapy (SiT).
- Live demonstration and application of SiT on client/participant.
- Learning to use and apply the principles of SiT on yourself. Being facilitated in a group environment to support you to go deep and breakthrough where you are stuck in any area of your life.
- Learning to “unpack your process” – learning to follow your process.
- Group process
This is a 2-3 hour introductory, experiential training course. It in no way constitutes a formal training or comprehensive skills training although you will gain take-home skills and experiences. People often experience profound breakthroughs in their chosen life issue even in this introductory course.
Skill-based training courses are being developed. Training and skill for self-facilitation can be gained through ongoing individual sessions.
SiT is particularly helpful for letting one reality go and inviting another reality in.
On a practical, grounded, physical and bio-energetic level, you will release stress and may gain relief from persistent long term symptoms (to a greater or lesser degree).
On a psychological level it’s almost like you can “tap out” your resistance and struggle with experience by meeting and naming it. As we truly meet our experience in a safe and supported way, there is space to then attume to and “tap into” our resources and perspectives that are wanting to arise and liberate us from our limitations and struggles. This means we get to access the truth of life that is actually occurring in reality (rather than the story of suffering that is consuming or trapping us) and discover the freedom and blessing that awaits for us there.